Here are some useful tips to repel spiders indoor:
- Keep your home clean and free of clutter.
- Seal cracks and holes in walls, doors and windows.
- Remove spider webs and eggs regularly.
- Use natural spider repellents, such as vinegar or essential oils.
- Install screens on windows and vents.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove spiders and their webs.
- Keep outdoor lights away from windows to reduce attraction of insects.
Essential oils that are said to be effective in repelling spiders include:
- Tea tree
These can be mixed with water and sprayed in areas where spiders are a problem.